Honua Hawaiian Skincare

Mama Honua (Mother Earth) is the heart of the company and where their botanicals are born. Honua offers a new experience in skincare. Their daily facial ritual not only transforms skin, but allows customers to experience a touch of aloha daily. From formulation to production, they incorporate the spirit of aloha and it shows in their products. The “Honua Glow” is contagious and is attributed to both the daily care of the skin and soul!

  • acid toner,  Honua Hawaiian Skincare

    Honua Hawaiian Beauty Water

    the claim The Honua Hawaiian Beauty Water claims to gently exfoliate the skin for a luminous, fresh complexion and tighter looking pores.     the science This toner is made in a botanical water base of coconut and rose. Highest in concentration is nutrient rich Organic Coconut Water, the liquid/juice found inside the coconut or pressed from the fruit. Approximately 95% comprises water, the remaining 5% made up of moisturising sugars and nourishing amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Rose Hydrosol comes from the steam distillation of rose petals. It exhibits soothing, cooling and anti-inflammatory properties, ideal for sensitive skin or that suffering acne, redness and irritation. Astringent behaviour helps to…